2,088 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Lake Arbor, MD
- Lake Arbor Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Lake Arbor Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Lake Arbor Apartments with Parking (2)
- Lake Arbor Apartments with Pools (2)
- Lake Arbor Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Lake Arbor Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Lake Arbor Furnished Apartments (1)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Lake Arbor (1)
- Largo Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Mitchellville Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Glenarden Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Lanham Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Landover Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Walker Mill Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Forestville Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Westphalia Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Seat Pleasant Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- District Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Lake Arbor?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Lake Arbor?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Lake Arbor?
If you like jazz, you'll love Lake Arbor! This community is home to the famous Lake Arbor Jazz Festival every summer. It attracts major names in the world of jazz, including Brian Lenair, Marcus Young and the Afro Bop Alliance. If you like to groove in the sunshine, make your way over here.
Lake Arbor is a census-designated place (CDP) that covers just over three square miles. The tiny town was originally founded in the 1970s as a planned community, after an earlier attempt to build a housing development on the land went bankrupt. It incorporates Northampton Lake in the south east of the town and Lake Largo in the south west. The town is located in Prince George's County, a half-hour drive from Washington, DC. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Lake Arbor should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Lake Arbor may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Lake Arbor. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.