Gorgeous home with 4 bedrooms, 2 full baths, garage, and basement in St. Matthews!! - 4600 Blenheim Road
Louisville KY, 4007
Rent: $1,995.00 Deposit: $1,900.00
4 Bedroom, 2 Full Bathroom
1454 Sq Ft upstairs, 774 Sq Ft finished in the basement, with additional unfinished sq. footage in the basement.
Large attached 2 car garage
Central Heat & Air
W/D Hook Ups
Florida room with tons of natural light
Formal dinning room
Beautiful hardwood floors
Tons of closets and space
Excellent location in St. Matthews
Please Read Below Before Applying.
** Before you apply for one of our properties, please set up a self-showing
**Before you apply for one of our properties, please contact us to see how many applications we have on the property
Before applying for one of our properties, please review our application requirements below.
Please be prepared to pay the application fee. In addition to this rental application, you will also be required to provide a copy of a valid form of identification and proof of income. Anyone who will be living at the property 18 and old MUST submit a rental application.
Here are our applications requirements:
1) You must have a positive rental history that can be verified:
*Rental references can not come from friends or family
*We do not rent to first time renters - if you do not have rental history, you will not qualify
*Dorm rental is considered a rental history, but we must be able to verify it
*Rental history is signing a legally binding lease
2) Your gross monthly income must be 2.5 to 3 times more than the monthly rent amount
* We accept the following as proof of income;
* Paystubs - must be your most recent that cover a 4 week period
* 2 most recent tax returns - not a 1099 or w2 - that actual tax return
* SSI award letter for the current year
* Food stamp voucher for the current year
* Section 8 award letter that is current
* Child support - proof from documentation from the court
* A letter on company letter head from your employer with their name and contact information
* WE DO NOT ACCEPT the following:
* Your bank statements
* A letter from parent/spouse/family member/etc. stating they give you X amount of money each month
3) Credit - you will be given an in house grade based on your credit score. The higher your credit, the better your score.
* Any collections cases found against you from any housing source will result in an automatic denial
* If you have paid a debt off from a collection case against you for housing, we will need to verify that it has been paid off
4) If you have been evicted in the last 3 years for any reason, regardless if the eviction was dismissed, your application will not be approved
5) A background check will be pulled and reviewed by management. Please contact our office with specific questions if you think something on your background could prevent you from being approved