395 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments for rent in New Albany, IN
- New Albany Accessible Apartments (2)
- New Albany Apartments with Balconies (5)
- New Albany Apartments with Garages (3)
- New Albany Apartments with Gyms (1)
- New Albany Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- New Albany Apartments with Parking (7)
- New Albany Apartments with Pools (3)
- New Albany Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- New Albany Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- New Albany Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Clarksville 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Louisville 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (72)
- Jeffersonville 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (7)
- Northfield 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- St. Matthews 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (2)
- Prospect 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (2)
- Lyndon 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (2)
- Hurstbourne Acres 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Jeffersontown 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
Looking for a new life in New Albany? Well, you have come to the right place. We've got plenty of listings right here for you, as well as the best local tips on renting and living in this little city on the Ohio River. Let’s get started.
New Albany is a place where renters can come home to some peace and quiet while having the bright lights, big city lifestyle of Louisville just across the river. That's not to say you need to leave town for entertainment, though. Local music, craft brewers, quaint shops, riverside eats and entertainment, as well as some of the best fried chicken you will ever eat can be found right here in your hometown. And, for the price, you’re sure to be one happy camper. The average one bedroom apartment rents for about $500, while two and three bedroom apartments can be found for less than $600. There are also a number of places with 1,000+ square feet in the $700 - $800 range.
Most of the time, amenities in New Albany are very basic. Apartment complexes commonly come with a swimming pool and laundry facilities, but that's about it. However, there are a couple of places with not-so-basic amenities, such as the fully stocked fishing pond at High Park, or a luxurious way of life at Knobs Pointe, where residents enjoy a lounge area, pool table, party room, tennis courts, and an on-site salon. Or, you could just lose all the amenities and live in the privacy of your own rental home, with cute little houses for rent in the $700 - $800 range.
There plenty of pet friendly places to live around here, however, some apartment complexes impose weight and breed restrictions for dogs. If you have a dog over 30 lbs., or are a proud owner of one of those criminally-misunderstood pit bull puppies, then finding a rental will be much tougher. With bigger dogs and "aggressive" breeds, you may want to narrow down your search to privately-owned rental homes.
Now it's time to scroll through those listings and find yourself a happy new home. Good luck!
Looking for 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments in New Albany offer flexibility, privacy, and an ideal layout for roommates. Choose your location and make sure it's a reasonable commute from work, along with the neighborhood amenities you want from entertainment to green space.
Some 2 bedroom apartments in New Albany offer two equal-sized rooms with the same bathrooms. Others may offer a smaller second bedroom that is intended as a den or guest room. The second bathroom could be located in a hallway or away from the bedrooms. If you’re moving in with a roommate, decide who will take the smaller room and potentially adjust each portion of the rent accordingly.
Consider how much privacy you want when renting 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments in New Albany. Are the bedrooms right next to each other or situated across the apartment? Consider the views each bedroom offers, as well as if one offers more storage and a better layout.