49 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Mishawaka, IN
- Mishawaka Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Mishawaka Apartments with Garages (9)
- Mishawaka Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Mishawaka Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Mishawaka Apartments with Parking (14)
- Mishawaka Apartments with Pools (4)
- Mishawaka Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Mishawaka Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Granger Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- South Bend Dog Friendly Apartments (22)
- Elkhart Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Simonton Lake Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Goshen Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- La Porte Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Mattawan Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Michigan City Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Vicksburg Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Portage Dog Friendly Apartments (14)
Greetings, Golden Domers, and welcome to your Mishawaka, Indiana apartment finding headquarters! Situated just a few miles southeast of South Bend (and the legendary University of Notre Dame), Mishawaka is a popular residential destination for students, recent grads, business professionals, and growing families alike. Are you ready to join the roughly 47,000 proud Hoosiers who call Mishawaka home? Then start searching the listings in this handy little apartment finder, because we guarantee your dream apartment in Mishawaka is just a few clicks away! See more
Finding an apartment in Mishawaka that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.