247 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Granger, IN
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Granger Accessible Apartments (1)
- Granger Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Granger Apartments with Garages (4)
- Granger Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Granger Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Granger Apartments with Parking (6)
- Granger Apartments with Pools (3)
- Granger Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Granger Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Granger (2)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Granger (1)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Granger (3)
- Mishawaka Pet Friendly Apartments (16)
- South Bend Pet Friendly Apartments (26)
- Elkhart Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Goshen Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- St. Joseph Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- La Porte Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Mattawan Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Portage Pet Friendly Apartments (18)
- Michigan City Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Westwood Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Granger?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Granger?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Granger?
Granger is the birthplace of Braxton Cave (hut hut!), Ken Harrelson (swingggg, batta, batta), and Joe Donnelly.
Granger, Indiana is located in St. Joseph County, and is a part of the Clay and Harris Townships. The population currently sits at around 30,000, so while it may not be the largest city in town, it beats out a few others (take that, Shelbyville!). See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Granger should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Granger may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Granger. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.