1,315 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Westmont, IL
- Westmont Accessible Apartments (4)
- Westmont Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Westmont Apartments with Garages (5)
- Westmont Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Westmont Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Westmont Apartments with Parking (10)
- Westmont Apartments with Pools (5)
- Westmont Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Westmont Furnished Apartments (3)
- Westmont Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Clarendon Hills Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Willowbrook Dog Friendly Apartments (30)
- Downers Grove Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Hinsdale Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Oak Brook Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Oakbrook Terrace Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Woodridge Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Lombard Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Villa Park Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Westchester Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
Illinois is a four-season state with hot summers, cold and snowy winters, and a moderate spring and fall -- so it's important to live somewhere metaphorically cool, like Westmont.
Westmont, Illinois is a community in Chicago, located in DuPage County, more than 25,000 people call it home. This is the 94th largest community in the state of Illinois, and also one of the more expensive in the state. See more
Finding an apartment in Westmont that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.