453 Apartments for rent in Round Lake Beach, IL with Garages
- Round Lake Beach Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Round Lake Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Round Lake Beach Apartments with Parking (5)
- Round Lake Beach Apartments with Pools (2)
- Round Lake Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Round Lake Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Round Lake Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Grayslake Apartments with Garages (3)
- Lindenhurst Apartments with Garages (4)
- Antioch Apartments with Garages (1)
- Fox Lake Apartments with Garages (1)
- Lakemoor Apartments with Garages (3)
- Mundelein Apartments with Garages (4)
- Gurnee Apartments with Garages (7)
- Libertyville Apartments with Garages (5)
- Vernon Hills Apartments with Garages (10)
- Long Grove Apartments with Garages (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Round Lake Beach?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Round Lake Beach?
You might be picturing somewhere warm and watery, like Florida, when you hear the town name "Round Lake Beach." However, despite its title, Round Lake Beach is actually situated in northern Illinois and essentially landlocked except for several lakes on its borders.
Round Lake Beach's motto is "A Community of Great People and Beautiful Places to Enjoy," and it offers just that friendly, Midwestern suburban living with beautiful outdoor scenery. Round Lake draws people because of its convenient location, which is exactly halfway between Milwaukee and Chicago (about 50 miles from each). Its also only 20 minutes away from Lake Michigan and Waukegan Harbor, which makes the town a favorite for both people who love big city life and those who enjoy spending time in nature. See more
Round Lake Beach apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.