330 Studio Apartments for rent in Harwood Heights, IL
- Harwood Heights Accessible Apartments (1)
- Harwood Heights Apartments with Garages (1)
- Harwood Heights Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Harwood Heights Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Harwood Heights Apartments with Parking (2)
- Harwood Heights Apartments with Pools (1)
- Harwood Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Harwood Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Harwood Heights (1)
- Park Ridge Studio Apartments (1)
- Morton Grove Studio Apartments (1)
- Oak Park Studio Apartments (5)
- Maywood Studio Apartments (2)
- Bellwood Studio Apartments (1)
- Des Plaines Studio Apartments (2)
- Berwyn Studio Apartments (2)
- Cicero Studio Apartments (1)
- Evanston Studio Apartments (7)
- Elmhurst Studio Apartments (2)
Working together with nearby city Norridge, the residents of Harwood Heights take full advantage of the benefits of all that Chicago has to offer. The two communities share a park district and a library, while maintaining their own separate identities.
The 8,297 residents who live in this thriving place commonly referred to as the Village, thoroughly enjoy the shopping centers, recreation facilities, and of course the abundance of restaurants. This thriving community has just about everything you could possibly need. Hungry? No problem! There are plenty of choices sure to satisfy any appetite. From Eli's Cheesecake to Pepe's Mexican restaurant, the choice is yours. See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of Harwood Heights living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Harwood Heights during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.