297 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Harwood Heights, IL
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Harwood Heights Accessible Apartments (1)
- Harwood Heights Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Harwood Heights Apartments with Garages (2)
- Harwood Heights Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Harwood Heights Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Harwood Heights Apartments with Parking (3)
- Harwood Heights Apartments with Pools (1)
- Harwood Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Harwood Heights (1)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Harwood Heights (1)
- Elmwood Park Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- River Grove Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Park Ridge Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Morton Grove Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Oak Park Pet Friendly Apartments (17)
- Maywood Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Skokie Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Des Plaines Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Glenview Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- North Riverside Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Harwood Heights?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Harwood Heights?
Working together with nearby city Norridge, the residents of Harwood Heights take full advantage of the benefits of all that Chicago has to offer. The two communities share a park district and a library, while maintaining their own separate identities.
The 8,297 residents who live in this thriving place commonly referred to as the Village, thoroughly enjoy the shopping centers, recreation facilities, and of course the abundance of restaurants. This thriving community has just about everything you could possibly need. Hungry? No problem! There are plenty of choices sure to satisfy any appetite. From Eli's Cheesecake to Pepe's Mexican restaurant, the choice is yours. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Harwood Heights should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Harwood Heights may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Harwood Heights. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.