162 1 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in Collinsville, IL
- Collinsville Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Collinsville Apartments with Garages (4)
- Collinsville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Collinsville Apartments with Parking (8)
- Collinsville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Collinsville Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Collinsville Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Collinsville (1)
- Caseyville 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Fairview Heights 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Edwardsville 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- O'Fallon 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Swansea 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Granite City 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Shiloh 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Belleville 1 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Wood River 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Cahokia 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Collinsville, Missouri has two exciting claims to fame. One is that it’s the horseradish capital of the world. It’s also the home of the world’s largest ketchup bottle, the Brooks Catsup Water Bottle Tower. If you put the horseradish and ketchup together, you could make a decent cocktail sauce.
Despite its ketchup bottle and horseradish fame, Collinsville is actually better known as a suburb of St. Louis. Collinsville is also the home of the Cahokia Mounds State Historic Site, which is the largest pre-Columbian settlement north of Mexico. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Collinsville offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Collinsville, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.