1,839 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Bolingbrook, IL
- Bolingbrook Accessible Apartments (2)
- Bolingbrook Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Bolingbrook Apartments with Garages (9)
- Bolingbrook Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Bolingbrook Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Bolingbrook Apartments with Parking (9)
- Bolingbrook Apartments with Pools (4)
- Bolingbrook Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Bolingbrook Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Romeoville Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Woodridge Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Naperville Dog Friendly Apartments (51)
- Lisle Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Crest Hill Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Lemont Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Lockport Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Downers Grove Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Plainfield Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Warrenville Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
"Illinois's on the edge but we'll take it back /Every word I've said but never spoken /If it comes to the end, then I'll bring you back /And our words will stay forever golden." (-- The Forecast, "Illinois")
Take advantage of a golden opportunity by considering residence in Bolingbrook, Illinois. The forecast may call for wind and more of it, but nary a bad word was spoken about the endless potential that surrounds this Midwest suburb. Bolingbrook is a town located about 30 miles west of the greater Chicago area. Nearby communities are Woodridge, Romeoville, Plainfield, and Naperville, and the I-55 Stevenson Expressway, runs through the southern edge, offering easy access to Chicago and to nearby communities. A number of main roads cross through here so the area is a splendid mix of urban and suburban. It’s a pretty new suburb, but there is still some of the early development and architecture of the early settling in the 1830s. Its mostly quiet, tree-lined streets with a lot of folks who commute into Chicago for work and for fun but prefer to raise their kids out in the quieter suburbs. There are plenty of opportunities for outdoor recreation, with a number of golf courses and parks around town. Theres also an ice skating arena for those who don’t mind being outside in Chicago winters. Crazy polar bears!
Having trouble with Craigslist Bolingbrook? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding an apartment in Bolingbrook that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.