146 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Waimalu, HI
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Waimalu (2)
- Waimalu Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Waimalu Apartments with Garages (1)
- Waimalu Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Waimalu Apartments with Parking (9)
- Waimalu Apartments with Pools (7)
- Waimalu Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Waimalu Furnished Apartments (2)
- Waimalu Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Waipio 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Mililani Town 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Ewa Beach 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Mililani Mauka 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Ewa Gentry 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Honolulu 1 Bedroom Apartments (56)
- Kahaluu 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Waipio Acres 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Wahiawa 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Kapolei 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Waimalu?
O ke aloha ke kuleana o kahi malihini. --Love is the host in strange lands.
Life has its ups and downs no matter where you live. However, when you can end your day sipping Mai Tais, gazing out over the last and most beautiful sunset of the day surrounded by the sounds of crashing waves and gentle island breezes, it's just a little bit harder to let it get to you. Waimalu is located at the base of the Ewa Forest Preserve on East Loch just north of iconic Pearl Harbor and adjacent Pearl City. Immersed in history, culture and more scenic retreats than you can shake your hula skirt at, life in Waimalu is life in the definition of paradise. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Waimalu offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Waimalu, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.