117 Apartments for rent in Mililani Town, HI with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Mililani Town Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Mililani Town Apartments with Garages (2)
- Mililani Town Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Mililani Town Apartments with Parking (11)
- Mililani Town Apartments with Pools (1)
- Mililani Town Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Mililani Town Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Mililani Town Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Mililani Mauka Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Waipahu Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Pearl City Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Kapolei Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Halawa Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Ewa Beach Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Ocean Pointe Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Ko Olina Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Honolulu Apartments with Gyms (26)
- Kaneohe Apartments with Gyms (3)
"I heard about all the pretty girls / With their grass skirts down to their knees / All my life I wanted to see / The island called Hawaii." (- The Beach Boys, "Hawaii")
While the Beach Boys may not have been singing about Mililani Town in "Hawaii," they sure would have been if they'd ever been there. Mililani is pretty unique for a town in Hawaii--and it's not like Hawaii has a shortage on unique towns. While the rest of Oahu just kind of naturally morphed into its present crowded state, the town of Mililani was carefully planned from day one. It has a decidedly suburban feel to it. One of the best things about the community plan is that you won't find any high-rise apartments in Mililani, which might help save your bank account from a little trouble. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Mililani Town renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.