129 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Kaneohe, HI
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Kaneohe (1)
- Kaneohe Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Kaneohe Apartments with Garages (5)
- Kaneohe Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Kaneohe Apartments with Parking (19)
- Kaneohe Apartments with Pools (9)
- Kaneohe Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Kaneohe Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Kaneohe Furnished Apartments (1)
- Kaneohe Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Kahaluu 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Honolulu 1 Bedroom Apartments (50)
- East Honolulu 1 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Waimalu 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Waipio 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Mililani Mauka 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Waipio Acres 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Ewa Beach 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Ewa Gentry 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Wahiawa 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Kaneohe?
“Steadfast are my thoughts of Kaneohe, with the beauty of my home. / The extremely marvelous cliffs of the Koolau’s surround us; /Very beautiful is my home, Kaneohe! / Very glorious are the Koolau mountains; / The cool waterfalls become highly prized.” (Nathan Oweau, Kane’ohe”)
Upon first arrival, it's obvious how much the locals like it here, which means you probably will too. Kaneohe, Hawaii is a sun-soaked town of around 35,000 people that offers everything you could want from life on a tropical island. If you're the sort of person who uses words like "picturesque", this is the time to throw one or two of them out there. With its palm-lined beaches and rich forests for hiking, Kaneohe has earned a reputation for relaxed living and breathtaking scenery. Surrounding the city are five different state parks and protected areas, guaranteeing residents easy access to pristine forests and marshes. It’s close enough to the booming city Honolulu to make commuting easy, but distant enough to offer peace and quiet. If you want island living without the snakes and malaria of the Caribbean region or the Philippines, Kaneohe may be the place for you. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Kaneohe offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Kaneohe, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.