2,033 Apartments for rent in Thonotosassa, FL with Balconies
- Thonotosassa Accessible Apartments (1)
- Thonotosassa Apartments with Garages (1)
- Thonotosassa Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Thonotosassa Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Thonotosassa Apartments with Parking (1)
- Thonotosassa Apartments with Pools (2)
- Thonotosassa Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Thonotosassa Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Thonotosassa Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Seffner Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Mango Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Temple Terrace Apartments with Balconies (9)
- East Lake-Orient Park Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Brandon Apartments with Balconies (44)
- Pebble Creek Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Valrico Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Palm River-Clair Mel Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Wesley Chapel Apartments with Balconies (42)
- Bloomingdale Apartments with Balconies (8)
The famous writer George Eliot said, "It is never too late to be what you might have been." She must have been writing about Thonotosassa -- a place where everyone can be his or her true self!
Thonotosassa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Hillsborough County, Florida and started life as a Seminole-Creek community. The name is derived from the Seminole-Creek words "thlonto" and "sassa" which mean "the place of valuable flint." See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Thonotosassa renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.