1,003 Apartments for rent in Pebble Creek, FL with Balconies
- Pebble Creek Apartments with Garages (7)
- Pebble Creek Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Pebble Creek Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Pebble Creek Apartments with Parking (8)
- Pebble Creek Apartments with Pools (8)
- Pebble Creek Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Pebble Creek Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Pebble Creek Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Wesley Chapel Apartments with Balconies (31)
- Lutz Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Land O' Lakes Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Temple Terrace Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Thonotosassa Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Lake Magdalene Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Zephyrhills South Apartments with Balconies (2)
- East Lake-Orient Park Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Pasadena Hills Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Mango Apartments with Balconies (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Pebble Creek?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Pebble Creek?
"Well it's hard to believe in much / when you're in Tampa Bay / and the coastline is drowning beneath all the sunshine" -- Johnny Hobo and the Freight Trains
Pebble Creek is a census-designated place in Hillsborough County, Florida. It's located just outside of Tampa and has a population of 7,622 people according to the 2010 census. It's only 3 square miles and none of it touches the water, though it's only a short drive to some of the best beaches in Florida. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Pebble Creek renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.