1,911 Short-term Apartments for rent in Northdale, FL
- Northdale Accessible Apartments (1)
- Northdale Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Northdale Apartments with Garages (3)
- Northdale Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Northdale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Northdale Apartments with Parking (5)
- Northdale Apartments with Pools (4)
- Northdale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Northdale Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Northdale Furnished Apartments (2)
- Northdale Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Odessa Short-term Apartments (1)
- Lutz Short-term Apartments (2)
- Town 'n' Country Short-term Apartments (3)
- Land O' Lakes Short-term Apartments (1)
- Tampa Short-term Apartments (87)
- Trinity Short-term Apartments (3)
- Temple Terrace Short-term Apartments (2)
- Pebble Creek Short-term Apartments (1)
- Palm Harbor Short-term Apartments (3)
- Wesley Chapel Short-term Apartments (2)
Northdale's home to the world famous American Rock School. Never heard of it? Psh, maybe you're just not worthy.
Northdale, Florida, located in Hillsborough County, stands at an elevation of only 59 feet above sea level. It's a place that bristles with sunshine and activities. See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Northdale takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.