125 Apartments for rent in North Port, FL with Hardwood Floors
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- North Port Apartments with Balconies (42)
- North Port Apartments with Garages (70)
- North Port Apartments with Gyms (28)
- North Port Apartments with Parking (79)
- North Port Apartments with Pools (54)
- North Port Apartments with Washer-Dryers (46)
- North Port Dog Friendly Apartments (95)
- North Port Furnished Apartments (26)
- North Port Pet Friendly Apartments (95)
- Port Charlotte Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Punta Gorda Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- South Venice Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Venice Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Osprey Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Burnt Store Marina Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Vamo Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Gulf Gate Estates Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- South Gate Ridge Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Fruitville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in North Port?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in North Port?
You told me that you had a plan /Let's emigrate south to Sarasota /Where the marlin fishing never lets up /Until you want it to end -- from "Phantasies" by Stephen Malkmus
Here's the plan: Emigrate to the Sunshine State--the name says it all. Plop yourself along the Florida's Gulf Coast in North Port. Oh, and if you are so inclined, enjoy some fishing along nearby Charlotte Harbor.Sounds like a good plan, right? Thought so. North Port is a smallish city in Sarasota County. Its a thriving and accessible community that sits right between Tampa and Fort Myers; the trip to either metro area is a breeze. It can be a humid, hot, and sticky breeze, for sure. Still, North Port has lots to offer its residents. See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for North Port renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.