172 Condos for rent in Cypress Lake, FL
- Cypress Lake Accessible Apartments (1)
- Cypress Lake Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Cypress Lake Apartments with Garages (9)
- Cypress Lake Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Cypress Lake Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Cypress Lake Apartments with Parking (21)
- Cypress Lake Apartments with Pools (24)
- Cypress Lake Apartments with Washer-Dryers (23)
- Cypress Lake Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Cypress Lake Furnished Apartments (14)
- Cypress Lake Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- McGregor Condos for Rent (9)
- Villas Condos for Rent (4)
- Whiskey Creek Condos for Rent (6)
- Iona Condos for Rent (33)
- Lochmoor Waterway Estates Condos for Rent (4)
- Fort Myers Condos for Rent (62)
- Fort Myers Beach Condos for Rent (6)
- Cape Coral Condos for Rent (61)
- Estero Condos for Rent (53)
- Gateway Condos for Rent (4)
With average winter temperatures drifting into the mid 50s, Cypress Lake is understandably at the top of the nation's list of holiday destinations. Countless Cypress trees reach up through mirrored lakes over nearly four square miles of Floridian heaven, setting the stage for a leisurely yet active lifestyle.
While Cypress Lake is generally seasonable, it certainly isn't ordinary. Nearly 12,000 people call this place home, most of whom place little emphasis on schedule demands or meeting deadlines. Here, one has a long list of playful things to enjoy, as opposed to feeling pressured to hail a taxi across town in under five minutes or beat the traffic to a midday conference. Cypress Lake epitomizes the laid back enjoyable Floridian temperament. Surprisingly, for all it has to offer the cost of living is less than the national average, making it even easier to partake of fun in the sun days and breezy poolside evenings. See more
Finding condos for rent in Cypress Lake is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Cypress Lake may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Cypress Lake that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.