1,516 Accessible Apartments for rent in Country Club, FL
- Country Club Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Country Club Apartments with Garages (8)
- Country Club Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Country Club Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Country Club Apartments with Parking (15)
- Country Club Apartments with Pools (8)
- Country Club Apartments with Washer-Dryers (15)
- Country Club Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Country Club Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Miramar Accessible Apartments (3)
- Hialeah Accessible Apartments (2)
- Pembroke Pines Accessible Apartments (5)
- Doral Accessible Apartments (12)
- Davie Accessible Apartments (3)
- North Miami Beach Accessible Apartments (1)
- North Miami Accessible Apartments (2)
- Hollywood Accessible Apartments (3)
- Fountainebleau Accessible Apartments (1)
- Hallandale Beach Accessible Apartments (2)
The most famous resident of the unincorporated community of Country Club, Florida, was actor and comedian Jackie Gleason, who gave up the glitz and glamour of New York for the palms and sunshine of Country Club. Gleason's sprawling Country Club estate was located adjacent to the Country Club of Miami, the golf course and country club that gave the community its name.
The charming community of Country Club is home to more than 47,000 people. Within the community's four-and-a-half square miles, residents of the community enjoy all the benefits of living in an idyllic Florida city, such as balmy temperatures in the high 70's to 80's for most of the year. The community has grown by almost a third in the last ten years, and with good reason. Country Club is the kind of place you choose when your dream is to live near water, spend lots of time in the sunshine, and rarely have to deal with temperatures below 60 degrees, even in the coldest months of the year. See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Country Club with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Country Club. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.