253 Accessible Apartments for rent in Windsor Locks, CT
- Windsor Locks Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Windsor Locks Apartments with Garages (1)
- Windsor Locks Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Windsor Locks Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Windsor Locks Apartments with Parking (3)
- Windsor Locks Apartments with Pools (1)
- Windsor Locks Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Windsor Locks Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Windsor Locks Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Bloomfield Accessible Apartments (2)
- Hartford Accessible Apartments (7)
- West Hartford Accessible Apartments (2)
- Manchester Accessible Apartments (5)
- Wethersfield Accessible Apartments (2)
- New Britain Accessible Apartments (2)
- Middletown Accessible Apartments (5)
- Meriden Accessible Apartments (3)
- North Haven Accessible Apartments (1)
- New Haven Accessible Apartments (14)
As Al Gore says, "Airplane travel is nature's way of making you look like your passport photo." If you have a passport burning a hole in your pocket and you're looking for a small Connecticut town that's convenient to an international airport, Windsor Locks might be the perfect place to call home.
Windsor Locks, Connecticut is a small town located close to the border of Massachusetts. Today its main claim to fame is being the home of Bradley International Airport (BDL), which serves the Hartford and Springfield areas. Because Connecticut is a small state, many area residents will use BDL for domestic as well as international flights. With a census-reported population of about 12,500, living in Windsor Locks will provide a sense of community. A few other notable facts about Windsor Locks include it being the home of the first Christmas tree in 1777 and of The Dexter Corporation, once the oldest company on the New York Stock Exchange, from 1767 until 2000. See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Windsor Locks with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Windsor Locks. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.