309 Short-term Apartments for rent in Stratford, CT
- Stratford Accessible Apartments (1)
- Stratford Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Stratford Apartments with Garages (3)
- Stratford Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Stratford Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Stratford Apartments with Parking (8)
- Stratford Apartments with Pools (3)
- Stratford Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Stratford Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Stratford Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Bridgeport Short-term Apartments (1)
- Milford city Short-term Apartments (7)
- Trumbull Short-term Apartments (1)
- Shelton Short-term Apartments (1)
- Westport Short-term Apartments (2)
- New Haven Short-term Apartments (6)
- Norwalk Short-term Apartments (2)
- Darien Short-term Apartments (1)
- Stamford Short-term Apartments (13)
Katharine Hepburn, James Earl Jones, Paul Newman and Jessica Tandy have graced the stage of Stratfords Shakespeare Festival Theater.
Located on the Long Island Sound, Housatonic River, and a stop on the Metro-North train line, Stratford is an old-fashioned new England town originally settled by Puritan immigrants in the mid 1700s. Religious freedom was the name of the game when the Puritans settled. Today, ancestors of the original settlers of the area still live there, and feel strong historical ties to their hometown. The town is a beach town, though it feels more like a picturesque suburb than somewhere you go to vacation and get a tan. Its home to five islands in the Housatonic river, as well as 3 "public" beaches, which you can go to for free as a resident or pay a fee per summer as a lowly non-resident. It doesn't only have water, though; Stratford also has swampland and treesparticularly in a place called Roosevelt Forest, which was set aside as a public park in the 1930s. Stratford is a place with tons of public transportation and its easy to get into and out of, and it also has fantastic schools, great stores and restaurants, and a really high quality of life. If you've got extra dough laying around, its definitely a place that lots of people are happy to call home. See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Stratford takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.