364 Apartments for rent in Manchester, CT with Gyms
- Manchester Accessible Apartments (5)
- Manchester Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Manchester Apartments with Garages (3)
- Manchester Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Manchester Apartments with Parking (14)
- Manchester Apartments with Pools (7)
- Manchester Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Manchester Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Manchester Furnished Apartments (2)
- Manchester Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Glastonbury Center Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Hartford Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Wethersfield Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Windsor Locks Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Bloomfield Apartments with Gyms (4)
- West Hartford Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Middletown Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Simsbury Center Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Meriden Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Wallingford Center Apartments with Gyms (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Manchester?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Manchester?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Manchester?
"Manchester is the place where people do things...'Don't talk about what you are going to do, do it.' That is the Manchester habit." (- Judge Parry, "What the Judge Saw")
Just a few miles east of Hartford lies Manchester, one of the key retail hubs in the state of Connecticut. The town, along with neighboring South Windsor, houses an enormous shopping mall and The Shoppes at Buckland Hills, in addition to several other malls and store strips. Whether residents want to stroll along the gorgeously landscaped Promenade Shops at Evergreen Walk, or take in a movie at the state-of-the-art Rave Cinemas—they even have a Ben and Jerry's, Starbucks, and restaurant/bar inside!—there are tons of things to do. And don't forget the farms; tons of pick-your-own farms are either in Manchester proper or within just a few miles.
Situated in the center of Connecticut, Manchester has easy access to major highways, including I-84, I-384, and I-291 (which quickly connects to I-91). Just a few minutes east of Hartford, Manchester has a lot to offer for those looking to live the suburban life while having an easy commute, and those looking for a hopping neighborhood with lots to do. In an area that is covered by farms, Manchester is a welcome hub of culture, retail, and food. Just make sure to start your search early as the housing recovery is booming, and many new constructions and other highly sought after locations may sell or rent to you quick but have much later move in dates. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Manchester renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.