428 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Sherrelwood, CO
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Sherrelwood (1)
- Sherrelwood Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Sherrelwood Apartments with Garages (1)
- Sherrelwood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Sherrelwood Apartments with Parking (3)
- Sherrelwood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Sherrelwood Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Sherrelwood Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Federal Heights 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Berkley 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Northglenn 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Westminster 3 Bedroom Apartments (17)
- Thornton 3 Bedroom Apartments (23)
- Edgewater 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Wheat Ridge 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Broomfield 3 Bedroom Apartments (18)
- Denver 3 Bedroom Apartments (175)
- Arvada 3 Bedroom Apartments (17)
There's gold in them hills / I heard the man cry / There's gold in them hills / For the taking -- There's Gold In Them Hills, The Black Crowes
Most residents of Sherrelwood and northwest Denver probably have no idea that their land was once the site of a big time gold rush. Just down the road in Arvada, at the confluence of Clear Creek and Ralston Creek, is the site of the first gold strike in Colorado. Well, one bit of gold -- actually five dollars worth of it. This led to another, and soon the Pike's Peak Gold Rush was born. Over 100,000 people flooded the area from all over the country, coming to seek their fortunes in Colorado. After the Gold Rush, Denver was fortunate enough to secure its place as a stop on the transcontinental railroad. Once the railroad arrived, there was no holding back the city. The influx of supplies, tourists and residents to serve them secured Denver as the hub of this new western frontier. Sherrelwood grew up with the growth of Denver and is now home to about 18,000 people. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Sherrelwood provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Sherrelwood. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.