2,320 Apartments for rent in South Gate, CA with Balconies
- South Gate Accessible Apartments (1)
- South Gate Apartments with Garages (1)
- South Gate Apartments with Gyms (1)
- South Gate Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- South Gate Apartments with Parking (2)
- South Gate Apartments with Pools (1)
- South Gate Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- South Gate Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- South Gate Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Downey Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Compton Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Bellflower Apartments with Balconies (2)
- East Los Angeles Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Montebello Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Pico Rivera Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Norwalk Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Lakewood Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Monterey Park Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Carson Apartments with Balconies (5)
Californium, named after California, was discovered by Nobel prizewinner Glenn Seaborg who grew up in South Gate.
South Gate is your gateway to all that southern California has to offer! Driving into downtown Los Angeles takes only about 15-20 minutes, but don't fall into the trap of thinking that the only attraction of South Gate is your ability to get out of it: there are also plenty of things to love about South Gate itself. For example, South Gate Park has fantastic sporting facilities, including an 18-hole golf course, tennis courts, basketball courts and a skate park, so you'll have no excuses for not getting enough exercise if you move here! There will be plenty of fine, dry days to get out and enjoy those facilities: the California climate consists of long, sunny, dry summers and mild winters.
Having trouble with Craigslist South Gate? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for South Gate renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.