173 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Rossmoor, CA
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Rossmoor (1)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Rossmoor (2)
- Rossmoor Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Rossmoor Apartments with Garages (5)
- Rossmoor Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Rossmoor Apartments with Parking (5)
- Rossmoor Apartments with Pools (1)
- Rossmoor Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Rossmoor Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Rossmoor Furnished Apartments (2)
- Rossmoor Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Seal Beach 3 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Cypress 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Lakewood 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Cerritos 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Long Beach 3 Bedroom Apartments (22)
- Stanton 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Buena Park 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Bellflower 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Norwalk 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Garden Grove 3 Bedroom Apartments (12)
When Ross Cortese was looking for a name for his new residential development area, he didn't go past his own business card. The Ross in Rossmoor is for him -- and the moor part reflects the flat topography of this Orange County, California community. In fact, you'll find Rossmoors all over the U.S. thanks to Cortese's development business in California, Maryland, and New Jersey. But the ones in Florida and Kentucky? Those are just random.
The land on which Ross Cortese built his community of 3,500 homes in the 1950s originated (well, in a European-settler kind of way) as part of Rancho Los Alamitos before it was divided among the heirs of land grantee John Bixby in the 1880s. The fertile land here was used primarily for sugar beet farming. Cortese, playing the local government field, advertised Rossmoor as a subdivision of Los Alamitos and as Long Beach's "smartest new suburb." Rossmoor has long been subject to a bit of a tug-o-war between neighboring cities such as Los Alamitos, Garden Grove, Seal Beach and Long Beach. As things currently stand, Rossmoor remains unincorporated, though it is tended to by a community services district that trims the trees and runs recreational programs. Home to two major shopping centers, Rossmoor gains no sales tax revenue thanks to its unincorporated status -- and Seal Beach annexed one of those centers and claimed the spoils for itself not long after the area's development. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Rossmoor provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Rossmoor. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.