946 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Pico Rivera, CA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Pico Rivera Accessible Apartments (2)
- Pico Rivera Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Pico Rivera Apartments with Garages (3)
- Pico Rivera Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Pico Rivera Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Pico Rivera Apartments with Parking (5)
- Pico Rivera Apartments with Pools (4)
- Pico Rivera Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Pico Rivera Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- West Whittier-Los Nietos Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Montebello Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Santa Fe Springs Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Downey Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Whittier Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Monterey Park Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Rosemead Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- South Whittier Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Norwalk Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- East Los Angeles Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
The B-2 Spirit Bomber was unveiled in Pico Rivera in 1988. The real question is, how did they even see it?
Located in Southeastern Los Angeles County, Pico Rivera is home to 63,400 citizens and growing! This illustrious city was founded in 1858, combining the unincorporated communities of Pico and Rivera. What was once mainly agricultural land, quickly became a haven for entrepreneurs in the home building industry after World War II. Since the 1950's, Pico Rivera has become a residential as well as industrial city that continues to thrive. There are impressive amounts of parks and playgrounds placed throughout the city as well as an extraordinary number of athletic fields. There are 18 in all! Just 11 miles southeast of downtown Los Angeles, a stone's throw away, and you can be in the heart of the big city. However, one of the reasons why the residents love Pico Rivera, is because it doesn't feel like Los Angeles! It is a beautiful city nestled between Montebello and Whittier. Pico Rivera is easily accessible from the Santa Anna Freeway and an excellent place to visit, raise a family or retire! See more
Finding an apartment in Pico Rivera that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.