1,423 Accessible Apartments for rent in Pasadena, CA
- Pasadena Apartments with Balconies (39)
- Pasadena Apartments with Garages (26)
- Pasadena Apartments with Gyms (21)
- Pasadena Apartments with Hardwood Floors (32)
- Pasadena Apartments with Parking (46)
- Pasadena Apartments with Pools (22)
- Pasadena Apartments with Washer-Dryers (25)
- Pasadena Dog Friendly Apartments (33)
- Pasadena Furnished Apartments (7)
- Pasadena Luxury Apartments (3)
- Pasadena Pet Friendly Apartments (34)
- San Pasqual Accessible Apartments (1)
- San Gabriel Accessible Apartments (1)
- Arcadia Accessible Apartments (1)
- Glendale Accessible Apartments (13)
- La Crescenta-Montrose Accessible Apartments (1)
- El Monte Accessible Apartments (1)
- Monrovia Accessible Apartments (3)
- Pico Rivera Accessible Apartments (2)
- Burbank Accessible Apartments (5)
- Duarte Accessible Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Pasadena?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Pasadena?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Pasadena?
Well, well, look at you. You’ve packed your SPF 3000 and year-round summer clothes and you’ve decided to join the ranks of the California-cool in Pasadena. We’ve got to admit, we’re a bit envious. One of greater Los Angeles’s most eclectic and aesthetic areas, Pasadena is a primo living locale for Southern Californians lucky enough to call the “City of Roses” home. Ready to take the plunge and score yourself the perfect Pasadena pad? Then read on because we’ve got you covered …
Each New Year’s Day, millions of viewers whose own cities resemble glorified ice skating rinks tune in to watch the Tournament of Roses Parade in perpetually sunny Pasadena. Why, you ask, do they torture themselves like this? We’re not sure, but our best guess is that it reminds them that, at least somewhere in the world, the flowers are always in bloom and loud, tropical shirts never go out of fashion (So why not retire that snow shovel once and for all and join the eternally sun-tanned in the much, much, much greener pastures of Pasadena?).
The city also hosts the annual Rose Bowl football game, and has hosted five Super Bowls. Because of the city’s idyllic weather conditions, parades (the offbeat Doo Dah Parade each spring is arguably more entertaining than its New Year’s Day counterpart), and proximity to L.A., something big is almost always going on somewhere in the city.
Having trouble with Craigslist Pasadena? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Pasadena with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Pasadena. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.