195 Apartments for Rent in Norwalk, CA with Balconies
- Norwalk Accessible Apartments (3)
- Norwalk Apartments with Garages (3)
- Norwalk Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Norwalk Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Norwalk Apartments with Parking (8)
- Norwalk Apartments with Pools (5)
- Norwalk Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Norwalk Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Norwalk Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Santa Fe Springs Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Artesia Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Cerritos Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Bellflower Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Downey Apartments with Balconies (7)
- West Whittier-Los Nietos Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Lakewood Apartments with Balconies (2)
- La Mirada Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Pico Rivera Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Whittier Apartments with Balconies (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Norwalk?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Norwalk?
A little birdie told us you were in the market for a primo apartamento in Norwalk, California, nestled cozily in Los Angeles’s southeastern suburbs. Wise choice, ladies and gentlemen! Norwalk is an increasingly fashionable stomping ground for all types of Southern Californians and just might be the perfect hometown for you. So without further adieu, let’s get right down to it and work on finding you the dwellings of your dreams in the City… er, County…of Angels.
First, though, let’s take a few moments to answer the questions that we suspect you’re just dying to ask about life in Norwalk… See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Norwalk renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.