348 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Norwalk, CA
- Norwalk Accessible Apartments (2)
- Norwalk Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Norwalk Apartments with Garages (1)
- Norwalk Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Norwalk Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Norwalk Apartments with Parking (4)
- Norwalk Apartments with Pools (4)
- Norwalk Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Norwalk Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Norwalk Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Norwalk (2)
- Santa Fe Springs 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Artesia 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Cerritos 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Bellflower 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Downey 2 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- South Whittier 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Lakewood 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- La Mirada 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Pico Rivera 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Whittier 2 Bedroom Apartments (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Norwalk?
A little birdie told us you were in the market for a primo apartamento in Norwalk, California, nestled cozily in Los Angeles’s southeastern suburbs. Wise choice, ladies and gentlemen! Norwalk is an increasingly fashionable stomping ground for all types of Southern Californians and just might be the perfect hometown for you. So without further adieu, let’s get right down to it and work on finding you the dwellings of your dreams in the City… er, County…of Angels.
First, though, let’s take a few moments to answer the questions that we suspect you’re just dying to ask about life in Norwalk… See more
2 bedroom apartments in Norwalk are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Norwalk near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Norwalk that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.