303 Apartments for rent in Centerton, AR with Hardwood Floors
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Centerton Accessible Apartments (2)
- Centerton Apartments with Balconies (19)
- Centerton Apartments with Garages (27)
- Centerton Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Centerton Apartments with Parking (28)
- Centerton Apartments with Pools (8)
- Centerton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (22)
- Centerton Dog Friendly Apartments (34)
- Centerton Furnished Apartments (2)
- Centerton Pet Friendly Apartments (34)
- Bentonville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (33)
- Bella Vista Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Rogers Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Lowell Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Tontitown Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Pea Ridge Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Springdale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Johnson Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Fayetteville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (25)
- Prairie Grove Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Centerton?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Centerton?
Oh, I may wander, but when I do / I will never be far from you / You're in my blood and I know you'll always be. / Arkansas, you run deep in me. -- From "Arkansas (You Run Deep In Me)" by Wayland Holyfield
Centerton, Arkansas, was founded on January 8, 1990. Square miles: 11.9. Congratulations! You've just found your new baby project, moving to this exciting city with a population of over 9,500, as of the 2010 U.S. Census, complete with plenty of home rentals and places to discover. This quaint little southwestern town is full of interesting people, but not so overcrowded that it's hard to stand out among the masses. Centerton cleverly received its name for the fact that it lies smack dab in the middle of Benton County. You'll find plenty of opportunities for employment and housing, as well as a wonderful education system and low crimes rates, making it one of the best places to set up shop and build a life. See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Centerton renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.