650 Apartments for rent in Whitefish Bay, WI with Gyms
- Whitefish Bay Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Whitefish Bay Apartments with Garages (3)
- Whitefish Bay Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Whitefish Bay Apartments with Parking (4)
- Whitefish Bay Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Whitefish Bay Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Whitefish Bay Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Glendale Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Milwaukee Apartments with Gyms (37)
- Brown Deer Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Wauwatosa Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Mequon Apartments with Gyms (1)
- West Allis Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Greenfield Apartments with Gyms (3)
- South Milwaukee Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Brookfield Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Oak Creek Apartments with Gyms (3)
Few actresses are known for being as tall and Kristen Johnson, whom you might remember from "Third Rock from the Sun." She also stars in a newer show, "The Exes." Kristen Johnson is better known for her acting career than her home town of Whitefish Bay, WI, but if you're looking for a quaint town on the water, this small town on Lake Michigan might just be for you.
Kristen Johnston opted for a glamorous life in L.A. over rental apartments in Whitefish Bay, but you'd probably rather be in Whitefash Bay anyway (I'll take my city without a side of smog, please). With a population lower than 15,000, according to the last U.S. Census, Whitefish Bay is more laid back and offers gorgeous scenery without the city buzz going on in the background. In fact, Milwaukee residents often venture north to enjoy the resort founded by Captain Frederick Pabst, the well-to-do resident and man known, perhaps, best for his beer. A town grew up around the Pabst's park, which even had its own ferris wheel, as thousands of visitors who came by horse and buggy to the resort realized that they liked small-town living better than their busy city lives. In modern day Whitefish Bay, you can enjoy a cold one while sitting or casting your line on the beach of Lake Michigan. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Whitefish Bay renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.