446 Apartments for rent in Brown Deer, WI with Hardwood Floors
- Brown Deer Accessible Apartments (1)
- Brown Deer Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Brown Deer Apartments with Garages (4)
- Brown Deer Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Brown Deer Apartments with Parking (4)
- Brown Deer Apartments with Pools (3)
- Brown Deer Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Brown Deer Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Brown Deer Furnished Apartments (1)
- Brown Deer Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Mequon Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Whitefish Bay Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Milwaukee Apartments with Hardwood Floors (78)
- Shorewood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Wauwatosa Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Germantown Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- West Allis Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Brookfield Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Greenfield Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- St. Francis Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Brown Deer?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Brown Deer?
Fans of the television show "Community" will want to stop by Brown Deer on their next trip to the Great Lakes, as Dan Harmon, executive producer of the NBC show, makes his home here among the conifers.
Famous for its artistic community, spirit of volunteering and gorgeous landscape, the village of Brown Deer in Wisconsin is clearly a wonderful place to lay down roots. In addition to well-attended community events, from seasonal races to holiday parties, and an "aw, shucks" neighborly attitude, the residents also happily enjoy a plethora of folksy local businesses, from tasty restaurants to wine tasting shops, that encourage conviviality amongst the natives. People are thrilled to live here, and it shows. Plus, despite having a feeling of being away from it all in its own hidden Midwest paradise, Brown Deer is delightfully close to big city fun, with Milwaukee just a brief car ride away. And don't forget, Lake Michigan offers endless entertainment when the weather turns warm. Yeah, Brown Deer is a little slice of heaven between the right and left coasts. See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Brown Deer renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.