100 Apartments for rent in Brown Deer, WI with Balconies
- Brown Deer Accessible Apartments (1)
- Brown Deer Apartments with Garages (6)
- Brown Deer Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Brown Deer Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Brown Deer Apartments with Parking (7)
- Brown Deer Apartments with Pools (4)
- Brown Deer Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Brown Deer Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Brown Deer Furnished Apartments (1)
- Brown Deer Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Mequon Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Glendale Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Whitefish Bay Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Milwaukee Apartments with Balconies (60)
- Shorewood Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Wauwatosa Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Germantown Apartments with Balconies (1)
- West Allis Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Brookfield Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Greenfield Apartments with Balconies (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Brown Deer?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Brown Deer?
Fans of the television show "Community" will want to stop by Brown Deer on their next trip to the Great Lakes, as Dan Harmon, executive producer of the NBC show, makes his home here among the conifers.
Famous for its artistic community, spirit of volunteering and gorgeous landscape, the village of Brown Deer in Wisconsin is clearly a wonderful place to lay down roots. In addition to well-attended community events, from seasonal races to holiday parties, and an "aw, shucks" neighborly attitude, the residents also happily enjoy a plethora of folksy local businesses, from tasty restaurants to wine tasting shops, that encourage conviviality amongst the natives. People are thrilled to live here, and it shows. Plus, despite having a feeling of being away from it all in its own hidden Midwest paradise, Brown Deer is delightfully close to big city fun, with Milwaukee just a brief car ride away. And don't forget, Lake Michigan offers endless entertainment when the weather turns warm. Yeah, Brown Deer is a little slice of heaven between the right and left coasts. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Brown Deer renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.