452 Furnished Apartments for rent in Mill Creek East, WA
- Mill Creek East Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Mill Creek East Apartments with Garages (5)
- Mill Creek East Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Mill Creek East Apartments with Parking (5)
- Mill Creek East Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Mill Creek East Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Mill Creek East Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Martha Lake Furnished Apartments (1)
- Bothell West Furnished Apartments (2)
- Bothell Furnished Apartments (2)
- North Lynnwood Furnished Apartments (1)
- Everett Furnished Apartments (4)
- Kirkland Furnished Apartments (4)
- Mukilteo Furnished Apartments (1)
- Redmond Furnished Apartments (7)
- Shoreline Furnished Apartments (1)
- Bellevue Furnished Apartments (12)
"I used to go down to the Mill Creek / When I was only nine or ten / I'd run trot lines in the muddy water / I'd watch the leaves riding the wind." -- From "Mill Creek" by Darden Smith
Mill Creek East is a city in Snohomish County, Washington. It was originally designed as a showcase community with the golf and country club at its center. How quaint, right? This is a relatively new city, having only been incorporated in 1983, but the population has steadily grown in the past few decades. At the southeastern end of the city, you'll find a big part of the Green Belt -- so yes, this is kind of a granola, bike trail place to live. See more
Furnished apartments in Mill Creek East can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Mill Creek East as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.