345 Apartments for rent in Kennewick, WA with Parking
- Kennewick Accessible Apartments (3)
- Kennewick Apartments with Balconies (21)
- Kennewick Apartments with Garages (23)
- Kennewick Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Kennewick Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Kennewick Apartments with Pools (13)
- Kennewick Apartments with Washer-Dryers (20)
- Kennewick Dog Friendly Apartments (22)
- Kennewick Pet Friendly Apartments (26)
- Pasco Apartments with Parking (17)
- Richland Apartments with Parking (31)
- West Richland Apartments with Parking (8)
- Benton City Apartments with Parking (5)
- Walla Walla Apartments with Parking (16)
- Moses Lake Apartments with Parking (13)
- Terrace Heights Apartments with Parking (3)
- Yakima Apartments with Parking (14)
- Selah Apartments with Parking (3)
- East Wenatchee Apartments with Parking (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Kennewick?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Kennewick?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Kennewick?
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Kennewick apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.