107 Apartments for rent in Bremerton, WA with Balconies
- Bremerton Accessible Apartments (5)
- Bremerton Apartments with Garages (20)
- Bremerton Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Bremerton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
- Bremerton Apartments with Parking (39)
- Bremerton Apartments with Pools (8)
- Bremerton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (38)
- Bremerton Dog Friendly Apartments (29)
- Bremerton Furnished Apartments (4)
- Bremerton Pet Friendly Apartments (31)
- Navy Yard City Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Erlands Point-Kitsap Lake Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Port Orchard Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Rocky Point Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Tracyton Apartments with Balconies (5)
- East Port Orchard Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Parkwood Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Silverdale Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Manchester Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Wauna Apartments with Balconies (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Bremerton?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Bremerton?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Bremerton?
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Bremerton renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.