Welcome home to stylish urban living! Enjoy the views and bask in the sun from your own ROOFTOP DECK, then cool down afterward in the your LIGHT and AIRY sanctuary. Designed to maximize comfort and convenience, this immaculate ultra-modern 3-story townhome and is just waiting to become your new nest.
From the quiet, tucked-away entrance through the spacious upper-level bedrooms, this home is bright, airy, and fresh. Large windows provide plenty of natural light, and generous use of overhead and recessed lighting ensure year-round brightness.
The open concept floorplan is perfect for entertaining! Indulge your inner chef in the well-appointed Chef’s kitchen while staying part of the action. There’s plenty of room for the crowd. Want to sample the neighborhood instead? With easy access to West Seattle’s iconic Alaska Junction, you’re only steps from great dining, shopping, and entertainment options. When great weather beckons, the expansive rooftop deck offers plenty of space for catching some rays or indulging in some stargazing after the sun has retreated.
As your day winds down, retreat to your private top-floor master suite. With abundant closet space and your own spa-style ensuite bath, this is the perfect space to unwind and rejuvenate. A 2nd bedroom and full bath one floor below provide privacy for guests or family.
This immaculate gem is located in one of West Seattle's most convenient and popular neighborhoods. With a Walk Score of 96, everything you need is only steps away. Close to the City, beaches, parks, and all West Seattle has to offer. Easy drive to freeways and Downtown Seattle for worry-free commutes.
• 2 bedrooms, 1.75 baths in 1050 sf of gracious living
• AIR CONDITIONING
• ROOF TOP DECK
• Large windows for great natural light
• Recessed and overhead lighting for year-round brightness
• Designer touches throughout
• High-quality laminate wood and designer tile flooring
• Well-appointed Chef’s Galley Kitchen w/ great cabinet space
• Quartz countertops w/ glass tile backsplash
• Quality stainless steel appliances incl. gas range
• Bright living area w/ glass slider to wraparound patio space
• Top-floor master suite w/ large closet, spa-style ensuite bath, and access to rooftop deck
• Master ensuite bath w/ dual vanity and large walk-in rain shower
• Spacious 2nd bedroom and airy full bath on 2nd floor
• Large rooftop deck w/ sweeping views
• 2nd floor separate laundry space w/ full-size washer and dryer
• Ductless HP-Mini Split for efficient heating and air conditioning
• Walk Score = 96: A walker’s paradise; daily errands do not require a car
Pets on case-by-case basis. First month and security deposit.
Please contact Chandler Symons at (206) 931-0239 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dwellings doesn't advertise on Craigslist. If your contact is NOT a Dwellings team member, it is a scam. Dwellings works for the owner exclusively. Under NO circumstances will the owner be communicating with interested parties directly, nor working with another independent contractor. If in doubt, ask to see a business card. NEVER hand the key to another person. Put the key back in the box after your visit and ensure it is securely locked. Visit our website here: www.dwellingsseattle.com for Dwellings team photos and actual property listings. SHOULD YOU ENCOUNTER ANYONE OTHER THAN A DWELLINGS TEAM MEMBER CLAIMING TO REPRESENT THE PROPERTY, PLEASE CALL 911 IMMEDIATELY.
Rental Terms: Rent: $2,950, Application Fee: $65, Security Deposit: $2,950, Available Now
Pet Policy: Cats allowed, Dogs allowed
This property allows self guided viewing without an appointment. Contact for details.