580 Apartments for rent in Bothell East, WA with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Bothell East Apartments with Garages (2)
- Bothell East Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Bothell East Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Bothell East Apartments with Parking (4)
- Bothell East Apartments with Pools (1)
- Bothell East Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Bothell East Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Bothell East Furnished Apartments (1)
- Bothell East Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Mill Creek East Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Bothell Apartments with Balconies (21)
- Bothell West Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Mill Creek Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Woodinville Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Martha Lake Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Silver Firs Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Maltby Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Kingsgate Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Kenmore Apartments with Balconies (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Bothell East?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Bothell East?
Bothell East is all about tweeting-- and not in the "140 characters or less on the Internet" sort of way. The University of Washington Bothell campus has over 58 acres of prime bird-watching wetlands on reserve.
The Seattle-area suburb of Bothell East has a somewhat misleading name. It is not the east side of the town of Bothell, but the portion of Bothell south of the gentle Sammamish River. It gets its name by being part of the larger Eastside region of towns and suburbs around Lake Washington, with the major city of Seattle to the west. Bothell East is home to over 8,000 people and it has easy access to several urban centers, plus the famous Pacific Northwest greenery of the Burke-Gilman Trail. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Bothell East renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.