2,805 Apartments for rent in Burke Centre, VA with Gyms
- Burke Centre Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Burke Centre Apartments with Garages (5)
- Burke Centre Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Burke Centre Apartments with Parking (10)
- Burke Centre Apartments with Pools (4)
- Burke Centre Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Burke Centre Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Burke Centre Furnished Apartments (1)
- Burke Centre Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Fairfax Station Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Fairfax Apartments with Gyms (24)
- West Springfield Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Oakton Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Merrifield Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Laurel Hill Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Lake Ridge Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Fair Lakes Apartments with Gyms (8)
- County Center Apartments with Gyms (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Burke Centre?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Burke Centre?
Situated on nearly 2000 acres, Burke Centre VA is like a private oasis with city like amenities with a small-town feel.
Burke Centre is a census-designated place within Fairfax County, VA. However, it is a unique town in that it is a planned residential community. Although it may be in a residential community, residents are just minutes from great food, shopping and entertainment. In fact, there are several excellent eateries embedded within the planned community for those who want to stay close to home. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Burke Centre renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.