464 Apartments for rent in Layton, UT with Pools
- Layton Accessible Apartments (4)
- Layton Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Layton Apartments with Garages (12)
- Layton Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Layton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Layton Apartments with Parking (18)
- Layton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Layton Dog Friendly Apartments (17)
- Layton Pet Friendly Apartments (19)
- Kaysville Apartments with Pools (1)
- Clearfield Apartments with Pools (4)
- Riverdale Apartments with Pools (2)
- Farmington Apartments with Pools (3)
- Syracuse Apartments with Pools (1)
- Clinton Apartments with Pools (2)
- Roy Apartments with Pools (2)
- West Point Apartments with Pools (1)
- Ogden Apartments with Pools (2)
- West Haven Apartments with Pools (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Layton?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Layton?
If you hold a grudge against taxes (who doesn't though), Layton may be the city for you. In the 1890s, Layton's citizens protested against having to pay taxes to nearby Kaysville, taking the case all the way to the Supreme Court and winning.
Layton is a city in Davis County, Utah, with a population of 67,311. It was founded by a Mormon named Christopher Layton in the 1850s. It has a large mall and a heritage museum in addition to a smattering of shops and restaurants around town, leaving locals with an array of options to keep them busy. You definitely wont feel overwhelmed with options in Layton, but it is a nice place to call home once youre ready to settle into a laid-back groove. Homes are wallet-friendly, and with the two cities nearby, you have access to an airport, nightlife, and urban adventure without being in the thick of it all. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Layton means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Layton could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.