618 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Central Gardens, TX
- Central Gardens Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Central Gardens Apartments with Garages (1)
- Central Gardens Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Central Gardens Apartments with Parking (3)
- Central Gardens Apartments with Pools (2)
- Central Gardens Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Central Gardens Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Nederland Dog Friendly Apartments (15)
- Port Neches Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Groves Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Vidor Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Beaumont Dog Friendly Apartments (51)
- Port Arthur Dog Friendly Apartments (15)
- Bridge City Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- West Orange Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Orange Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Lumberton Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
Finding an apartment in Central Gardens that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.