1,666 Short-term Apartments for rent in Atascocita, TX
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Atascocita Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Atascocita Apartments with Garages (1)
- Atascocita Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Atascocita Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Atascocita Apartments with Parking (2)
- Atascocita Apartments with Pools (2)
- Atascocita Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Atascocita Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Atascocita Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Humble Short-term Apartments (21)
- Spring Short-term Apartments (14)
- Porter Heights Short-term Apartments (1)
- Houston Short-term Apartments (483)
- Deer Park Short-term Apartments (2)
- Baytown Short-term Apartments (10)
- South Houston Short-term Apartments (1)
- Pasadena Short-term Apartments (17)
- La Porte Short-term Apartments (1)
- The Woodlands Short-term Apartments (15)
Recently named as one of the most notable high-growth areas in the US, Atascocita is especially well-known for its recreational facilities, parks, and waterfront resorts on the shores of Lake Houston.
From the years 2000 to 2010, the population of Atascocita, Texas skyrocketed from 35,727 to 65,844. If you're wondering why, consider the fact that Atascocita is renowned in the area for its many parks and waterfront resorts. Alongside this utopian vibe, however, you'll find all those practical necessities that you can't live without, such as Wal-Mart, mega malls and fast food restaurants. In its own way, Atascocita encapsulates the perfect city: a place where you can spend the day jet skiing in paradise, then come home and watch the big game at a multi-screen sports bar. Plus, Atascocita is just 10 miles away from George Bush Intercontinental Airport, so you can make a quick getaway from paradise whenever you need to. At least Lake Houston will always be there, just waiting for your return.
Having trouble with Craigslist Atascocita? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Atascocita takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.