303 Apartments for rent in Angleton, TX with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Angleton Accessible Apartments (2)
- Angleton Apartments with Garages (5)
- Angleton Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Angleton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Angleton Apartments with Parking (7)
- Angleton Apartments with Pools (3)
- Angleton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Angleton Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Angleton Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Richwood Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Lake Jackson Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Clute Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Freeport Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Alvin Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Manvel Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Pearland Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Missouri City Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Friendswood Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Hitchcock Apartments with Balconies (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Angleton?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Angleton?
"Don't worry about bitin' off more than you can chew. Your mouth is probably a whole lot bigger'n you think". - From "Don't Squat With Your Spurs On" by Texas Bix Bender
A lot of things are big in Texas, except the town of Angleton. On the smaller side of big, with only 18,862 residents, it leans up against the lower southeast side of Texas, about 42 miles south of Houston at the intersection of State Highways 288, 35 and the Union Pacific Railroad. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Angleton renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.