426 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Alvin, TX
- Alvin Accessible Apartments (2)
- Alvin Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Alvin Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Alvin Apartments with Parking (8)
- Alvin Apartments with Pools (6)
- Alvin Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Alvin Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Alvin Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Alvin (1)
- Friendswood 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Pearland 3 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- League City 3 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Webster 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Dickinson 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Angleton 3 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- South Houston 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Kemah 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Missouri City 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Pasadena 3 Bedroom Apartments (10)
Batter up! Welcome to Alvin, Texas! Your new city is most famous for being the home of famed Texas Rangers pitcher Nolan Ryan, who lived in the community until relocating to Round Rock in 2003. Now let’s take a look at some apartments for rent and find you a home run of a residence. Ok, we’ll stop with the baseball puns…
Alvin is located about 30 miles south of Houston and is considered part of the Houston-Sugar Land-Baytown metropolitan area.
If you like recreational activities, you’ll enjoy Brazoria National Wildlife Refuge and the Gulf Coast, which is located just a short drive south of your new town.
The southeast portion of town near Alvin Community College has many great apartment rental options. Here you’ll find a few new condominiums and town homes that frequently offer great amenities, including gyms, pools and clubhouses. These properties frequently offer short-term leases, studio apartments and furnished apartments for rent.
West of the city center you’ll find rental homes and the occasional apartment rental are both available in this region.
Northwest of town you’ll find there are a few apartment complexes with various types of rentals available around here, as well as the occasional rental home.
Animal lovers take heart! Many of Alvin’s apartment rentals are incredibly pet friendly. So if you’re moving with a four-legged friend, you shouldn’t have too much trouble finding an apartment. Some landlords may require an additional pet deposit, but overall, Alvin’s apartments are both cat and dog friendly.
Welcome to Alvin! Enjoy all that this southeastern Texas community has to offer! See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Alvin provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Alvin. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.