769 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Collierville, TN
- Collierville Accessible Apartments (3)
- Collierville Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Collierville Apartments with Garages (5)
- Collierville Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Collierville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Collierville Apartments with Parking (6)
- Collierville Apartments with Pools (7)
- Collierville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Collierville Furnished Apartments (1)
- Collierville Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Germantown Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Olive Branch Dog Friendly Apartments (19)
- Lakeland Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Arlington Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Bartlett Dog Friendly Apartments (33)
- Oakland Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Memphis Dog Friendly Apartments (498)
- Southaven Dog Friendly Apartments (54)
- Millington Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Hernando Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
Collierville bleeds athleticism as home to a slew of athletes, including baseball players Zack Cozart, Drew Pomeranz, and Emery Adams.
Located just east of Memphis is the quaint little country town of Collierville that serves as home to nearly 50,000 Tennesseans. Basically, Collierville is just a neighborhood in Memphis. But don’t tell Collierville residents that, since they have a ton of pride in their hometown and like to think its its own special place in Tennessee. Collierville does, in fact, have its own government, as well as a good deal of history. You can feel it in the Historic Square Colliervilles "downtown," which remains exactly how it was when it was founded like a small, Southern, country village center. Collierville has a ton of shopping and restaurants, and it’s actually considered a pretty nice place to live. The houses in Collierville tend to be huge, though often McMansions. And the yards are expansive, since there’s a ton of space to stretch out around here. If youre looking for a home surrounded by Southern hospitality, delicious food and awesome shopping opportunities look no further. You can find that all in Collierville. See more
Finding an apartment in Collierville that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.