367 Accessible Apartments for rent in Chattanooga, TN
- Chattanooga Apartments with Balconies (100)
- Chattanooga Apartments with Garages (56)
- Chattanooga Apartments with Gyms (34)
- Chattanooga Apartments with Hardwood Floors (63)
- Chattanooga Apartments with Parking (123)
- Chattanooga Apartments with Pools (37)
- Chattanooga Apartments with Washer-Dryers (99)
- Chattanooga Dog Friendly Apartments (127)
- Chattanooga Furnished Apartments (13)
- Chattanooga Luxury Apartments (174)
- Chattanooga Pet Friendly Apartments (130)
- Hickory Valley - Hamilton Place Apartments (13)
- Downtown Chattanooga Apartments (15)
- Northgate - Big Ridge Apartments (4)
- Woodmore - Dalewood Apartments (16)
- Friends Of Mountain Creek Apartments (7)
- North Chattanooga - Hill City - Utc Apartments (23)
- Westview - Mountain Shadows Apartments (6)
- Falling Water - Browntown Apartments (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Chattanooga?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Chattanooga?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Chattanooga?
Even the downtown area of this small, industrial city of 169,000 is somehow woodsy and green. As charmingly country as this city is, however, its sophisticated offerings grow daily. Home prices are also fabulously low and the economy is trending upward–all of which translates into a rental bargain for you, and other would-be whittling enthusiasts. See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Chattanooga with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Chattanooga. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.