121 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Mount Pleasant, SC
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Mount Pleasant (23)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Mount Pleasant (5)
- Luxury 2 Bedroom Apartments in Mount Pleasant (29)
- Mount Pleasant Accessible Apartments (9)
- Mount Pleasant Apartments with Balconies (42)
- Mount Pleasant Apartments with Garages (23)
- Mount Pleasant Apartments with Gyms (24)
- Mount Pleasant Apartments with Hardwood Floors (24)
- Mount Pleasant Apartments with Parking (37)
- Mount Pleasant Apartments with Pools (35)
- Mount Pleasant Apartments with Washer-Dryers (37)
- Mount Pleasant Dog Friendly Apartments (39)
- Mount Pleasant Furnished Apartments (17)
- Mount Pleasant Luxury Apartments (66)
- Mount Pleasant Pet Friendly Apartments (41)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Mount Pleasant (24)
- Charleston 2 Bedroom Apartments (90)
- James Island 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Hanahan 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Goose Creek 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- North Charleston 2 Bedroom Apartments (30)
- Ladson 2 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Summerville 2 Bedroom Apartments (20)
- Ridgeville 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Beaufort 2 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Port Royal 2 Bedroom Apartments (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Mount Pleasant?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Mount Pleasant?
How expensive are studio apartments in Mount Pleasant?
"Nothing could be finer than to be in Carolina in the morning..."- (Gus Kahn and Walter Donaldson, "Carolina in the Morning")
South Carolina, morning, evening, or night is very fine indeed in the community of Mount Pleasant. Just across the harbor from historic Charleston, Mount Pleasant is easy on the eyes, with its biking and hiking paths bordering Charleston Harbor along the Arthur D. Ravenel Bridge. From the lush Palmetto Islands State Park to the luxurious golf courses, the outdoor life is easy and lovely. Mount Pleasant looks across lovely Charleston Harbor at Charleston itself. Just a short drive from the historic homes and manicured parks of Charleston, it might still be hard to leave.Winner of the All American City award from the National Civic Leave, Mount Pleasant has stunning beach bluffs, old fashioned antebellum era houses, and leafy, large oaks in its Old Village core. There are also parks, patios, gardens and pedestrians stopping for a libation of Mint Juleps or a seafood dinner. Along the water front, youll find streams, creeks, and an estuary along walking and biking paths. In the harbor, watch the shrimp boats and anglers sail by. Sounds like heaven, doesn't it? See more
2 bedroom apartments in Mount Pleasant are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Mount Pleasant near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Mount Pleasant that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.