983 Apartments for rent in Forest Acres, SC with Pools
- Forest Acres Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Forest Acres Apartments with Garages (2)
- Forest Acres Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Forest Acres Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Forest Acres Apartments with Parking (4)
- Forest Acres Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Forest Acres Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Forest Acres Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Dentsville Apartments with Pools (1)
- Columbia Apartments with Pools (39)
- Cayce Apartments with Pools (3)
- West Columbia Apartments with Pools (5)
- St. Andrews Apartments with Pools (3)
- Springdale Apartments with Pools (1)
- Irmo Apartments with Pools (1)
- Lexington Apartments with Pools (4)
- Aiken Apartments with Pools (8)
- Rock Hill Apartments with Pools (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Forest Acres?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Forest Acres?
Forest Acres could have been named Quinine Hill, but a petition was passed around in 1935 by founders John Hughes Cooper and James Henry Hammond to decide on a name -- Cooper's Forest Acres won.
Located in the midlands of South Carolina, Forest Acres is home to just over 10,000 residents. Nestled far enough away from the bustle of Columbia, it's got a small-town vibe with all of the benefits that come with close proximity to a more urban area. Forest Acres was incorporated during Franklin Roosevelt's New Deal. Since incorporation in 1935, the city has grown from a population of 375 to its current size of 10,361. With lush parks, great restaurants and historic architecture, everyone can find something they like in this gem in the growing Columbia metropolitan area. Forest Acres earns its name with beautiful foliage. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Forest Acres means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Forest Acres could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.