568 Apartments in Plymouth Meeting
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Plymouth Meeting (1)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Plymouth Meeting (1)
- Plymouth Meeting Accessible Apartments (1)
- Plymouth Meeting Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Plymouth Meeting Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Plymouth Meeting Apartments with Parking (3)
- Plymouth Meeting Apartments with Pools (1)
- Plymouth Meeting Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Plymouth Meeting Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Blue Bell Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Conshohocken Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- Norristown Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Ambler Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Fort Washington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Bryn Mawr Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- North Wales Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- King of Prussia Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- Narberth Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Ardmore Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Plymouth Meeting?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Plymouth Meeting?
The Religious Society of Friends founded Plymouth Meeting back in the 1600s.
Located in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, and less than 15 minutes away from Philadelphia, Plymouth Meeting is home to about 6,177 residents. This suburb offers an attractive combination of easy living that's the epitome of suburbia yet in close proximity to all the sights, sounds and tastes you could expect in the big city. As far as suburbs go, it's one of the most convenient to highways. You'll have Interstate 476, the Pennsylvania Turnpike and Interstate 76 within a five-minute drive, no matter where you pitch your tent. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Plymouth Meeting offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Plymouth Meeting. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Plymouth Meeting can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.